Welcome to the soft open of Ursa Minor Learning. Please forgive our construction dust as we move to the new website. For those of you who are new to us, Ursa Minor Learning is a Charlotte Mason inspired home school curriculum with bits incorporated from Classical Education and our own experience. We are a secular and science focused curriculum.
In the near future, we hope to have our page focusing on Charlotte Mason inspired methodology and techniques posted. At the moment, the four high school years are posted. We are also still adding primary sources, including documents, art, and audio-visual sources to the curriculum (and trying to figure out the best way to add them to the grade pages without making them overwhelming.)
Our tentative posting schedule:
- December 2017: Middle School Curriculum, High School Week by Week Schedule
- March 2018: Upper Elementary Curriculum, Middle School Week by Week Schedule
- June 2018: Early Elementary Curriculum, Upper Elementary Week by Week Schedule
- September 2018: Masterly Inactivity Plan, Early Elementary Week by Week Schedule
- December 2018: Autodidact and Self Learning Expansions
We hope that UML will continue to be a helpful resource for your homeschooling experience as we grow to a full K-12 curriculum.